How to do A pregnancy announcement your family will love!
Pregnancy announcements are a special time for families. It is not just about the parents-to-be, but about the whole family. A pregnancannouncement should be an event that reflects the joy and excitement of the whole family. Pregnancy announcements can be tough to
create! That’s why you can use our FREE to put yourself at ease, give them a piece of the surprise, and enjoy the moment with those who matter most.
You probably found grown-up life a breeze before you had a baby. You must find adulting really stressful now that you’re going to start raising kids of your own. I am going to help you out today by teaching you how to do a pregnancy announcement your family will love.
Here’s the truth of it, you. We all went through it, and you’ll get through it to mama! Here are a few resources to help you find pregnancy announcements for your family. Between all my options, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect way to do your pregnancy reveal without any problems.
Table Of Contents
- Who Should You Tell First?
- When Should You Start Announcing Your Pregnancy?
- Ways to Do a Pregnancy Announcement your Family Will Love!
- How about some spanking captions?
- Quotes for Pregnancy Announcements
- Multiple Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Who Should You Tell First?
It can be so difficult to tell those closest to you that you are pregnant.Therefore, it may be worth planning who you will tell first about your pregnancy and how you will do it.
Unless you’re really close with your family, it might be better to tell them via social media.Some family members, such as parents, may also expect that they will be some of the first people to be told.
I would advise that you let your close friends and family know about your pregnancy first. It’s important for them to be supportive during this exciting time and it gives you more time to prepare for parenthood.
Personally, I preferred to tell my mom and dad first. Once my mom got the news then the whole family got it. One thing is for sure, my mom loves to share a good story. I would still announce it to my sisters and brothers in -person or via phone ; knowing mom had already told them.
When Should You Start Announcing Your Pregnancy?
It is a personal choice when to announce your pregnancy to the family. The decision will depend on factors such as your relationship with them, their age, and the type of family you have.
Some people prefer not to tell their parents until they are past the first trimester. This was me. I always told mom during the fourth month, because I felt better knowing that my baby was out of harms way for the most part, and the fact that I did not begin showing my little bump until this time. Others might want to wait until they are in their second trimester before telling anyone.
When should you start announcing your pregnancy? This is a question that many soon-to-be parents ask themselves. There is no one answer that fits all, as it depends on the situation.
Some parents would like to wait until they have reached the 3rd trimester before sharing their news with family and friends. Others might feel comfortable at 12 weeks or even earlier, depending on how close they are with their family and friends.
Ways to Do a Pregnancy Announcement your Family Will Love!
There are many easy ways to announce your pregnancy to your loved ones. You can use a card, send an email or create a video. The most important thing is that you choose something that will best suit your family’s personality and feelings on this matter.
Idea # 1 Birth Announcements
So what is a birth announcement? You can probably imagine, mama, but let’s be really clear. When a prospective mommy is prepared to share her truth with the world, she can do so in various ways.
Some ladies choose to go with a formal pregnancy reveal, making it something like a graduation or marriage announcement. While others will consider a pizza or ice cream night out.
Idea # 2 Custom Puzzle Announcement Text
This zany puzzle announcement is the perfect way to lighten things up and spread a little cheer.
These announcements come in 12-, 30-, or 252-piece puzzles, which makes for an excellent variation of challenge to secure the reward!
Don’t get too crazy, here. I think if you send everyone a 252-piece pregnancy announcement puzzle you might just get a lot of no-shows at your baby shower.
Idea # 3 POP-UP 3D CRIB ANNOUNCEMENT CARD
Typical 3D pop-up cards are used for birth announcements. However, you can use them to announce your pregnancy, too!
This ridiculously clever little card is hand made and comes with an envelope wrapped in cellophane to protect the delicate construction.
More often than not, folks choose to go with the funny pregnancy announcement ideas. This can happen in person or on social media. Typically, I’d recommend you get the information to your closest family in person, and then get creative with ways to announce pregnancy on social media only if and when all your nearest and dearest already know.
Idea # 4 Take your parents out
How about taking your parents out for a meal and surprising them with new baby wear that spells grandma and grandpa. This one was the way my daughter recently did it. After the dinner we were surprised with the baby’s clothing as a gift, with a card announcing the pregnancy. I thought it was sweet.
First, think about what your family means to you. What kind of relationship do you have with them? Are they close? Do they live nearby?
Second, think about the way you want to tell them. Do you want to call and tell them in person or do you want to send a letter and wait for it to arrive in the mail?
Third, think about the time and place. What is the best time of day for your family members and what is their favorite place in the world to be?
Fourth, make sure that your pregnancy announcement is personal. Your family will love it if it comes from your heart.
How about some spanking captions
Social media has motivated all of us to raise our game when it comes to sharing the specifics of life’s milestone events, such as birthdays, engagements, and pregnancies. Therefore, while planning how to announce your pregnancy, you’ll surely want to do so on Instagram or Facebook with a cute picture and catchy caption. Here are a few nice themes you can share:
The future looks bright, according to the deadline.
saying, “Welcoming our infant on (due date).”
“Being pregnant means that I am one day closer to meeting my soul mate every day.”
“And the babe makes three.”
“You and I make three,”
“A journey is about to start.”
“Love came first, and then you.”
“Even mysteries require some time. #babyontheway”
“On (due date), we can’t wait to welcome our new addition.”
You can take a picture of your expanding baby belly or your favorite ultrasound image.
Quotes for Pregnancy Announcements
Consider using these quotes to announce your pregnancy news.
- “What will they look like? We simply can’t say. We’re so excited for our delivery day.”
- “Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, on (due date) our little miracle is due.”
- “If I am thinking correctly,” said Pooh, “a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” —Mary Mason
- “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” —Carrie Fisher
- “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of mother’s love.” —Maureen Hawkins
- I sit here in the middle of everything and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be as it all gets rounder, wider, and crazier. — Carrie Fisher
- “I desired you even before you were born. I loved you before you were even born. I would die for you if you were here one hour earlier. The wonder of a mother’s love is this.” by Maureen Hawkins
- Photo choices: a photo of you or you and your lover covering your stomach in the shape of a heart.
Photo options: A picture of your belly covered by your hands forming a heart or with both you and your partner’s hands.
Multiple Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Twin mamas I did not forget you! Something particularly special is required when expecting multiples. So, here are some suggestions for how to tell people you’re pregnant when you’re expecting twins (or more!)
“Miracles often occur in pairs.
“Two miracles instead of one, “double the blessing, twice the delight.”
“God sometimes answers your prayers for one miracle with two,”
“Double blessing is expected by (due date).
“Two of our wishes were granted,”
“Two pairs of baby booties, two onesie sets, or your favorite ultrasound image are all acceptable substitutes.
A pregnancy announcement is a special time for the expecting parents, who are about to embark on a new adventure.
There are many ways to announce your pregnancy, from sending an email or text message to posting a photo on social media.
You might want to consider announcing the pregnancy in person or by phone call. You can also send a card with photos of the ultrasound or other baby-related items.
You should also make it clear if you want your family members to know if it’s going to be a boy or girl. I recommend that you take some time and think about what kind of announcement would make your family happy. I hope you were able to find something you really would enjoy. Adding food to the mix is always fun and time well spent. It does not have to be complicated but should be filled with joy.
You might also like:
7 easy mistakes first time moms should avoid
Are you a pregnant mama who is feeling overwhelmed by everything you need to do before your baby arrives?
Are you looking for a stress free way to stay organized while preparing for your bundle of joy?
Are you unsure of how to get ready for life with a newborn? Get organised and:
TAKE THE WORRY OUT OF NEW MOTHERHOOD WITH THE FREE OH BABY PREGNANCY PLANNER
The Oh Baby Pregnancy Planner guides you step by step through pregnancy and beyond. Enjoy planning for your baby’s arrival with pages that will keep you organized, prepared, and ready to tackle mom life. Here is all the good stuff our Oh Baby Planner contains:
- Weekly weight tracker- Consciously keeping your weight within normal limits can keep you healthier and happier,
2. A pregnancy journal for those special events
3. A daily meal planner- Meal planning during pregnancy is so important.
4. A weekly planner- Consider what you need to do for each week by planning ahead.
5. A workout planner- Great for organising your exercise regimen.
6.The trimesters of pregnancy to keep you abreast of where you should be during your stages of pregnancy.
7. Family budget planner- Smart families always organise the budget; especially now that another member is added.
8. Third trimester preparation to help you stay ahead and be prepared for the busy days ahead with your newborn.
9. Maternity leave preparation- Know your options for your maternity leave. Become familia with all of your benefits you are entitled to. Make your life easier with this oh baby pregnancy planner.
10. You can print as many copies as you’d like. Always free and downloadable!
Register for one of our exciting virtual classes today. No matter where you are on the globe we can connect. (242) is our area code.